keepingintouch: (Default)
[personal profile] keepingintouch



Sandy and her food.


Sandy and her "Teacher says Owl but students are undecided" animal friend. (I actually think "white soot," while others think rabbit. But anyway.)


Sandy and today's friends.


Sandy, her jewelry, and one of her friends she has almost every day. There's another daily friend on the other side, it's a tiger, but I had to crop it out because one of my student's faces is clearly in the picture.


I have images somewhere on my phone of Sandy with LOTS of her friends during the time kids were bringing loads of toys just to sit next to her. I may or may not be amused enough in the future to post those also, but thought since my last post was all about her that it'd be fun to post the things I mentioned.

Date: 2017-07-13 10:05 pm (UTC)
valerianhouse: (Seahorse)
From: [personal profile] valerianhouse
She's so cute, I love her!

Date: 2017-07-18 09:54 pm (UTC)
manglefox: Mangle, hanging from the ceiling. (Default)
From: [personal profile] manglefox
DAWWWW! We like Sandy. :D We got our fiancee to describe her for us because we can't see pics, but she's adorable! :D

Profile

keepingintouch: (Default)
keepingintouch

January 2018

S M T W T F S
 123456
78910 111213
14 151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 31st, 2026 08:25 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios